I’m usually accepting requests only from a current airing anime, other songs will only be transcribed between the seasons or if the season is really bad. Furthermore, a crucial condition for a piece to be transcribed is that I like the song. If I think the song is crap I simply won’t do it. Nevertheless, if the song is really good, I’ll still transcribe it regardless of the conditions mentioned above.
Now, before you start typing, be sure to read the following rules for posting a request:
1) Search for the song in the internet. If it already is transcribed, I will most likely not accept to transcribe it.
2) Write down the name of the song, the artist, the anime or game it is from (I also recommend to add special info, like Ed/Op), and give a youtube or soundcloud link.
3) Tell me how the transcription should be:
|0: Raw transcription. “Leadsheet” – only bass or chords and leading voice/instrument
1: Easy difficulty. Playable with little effort, either truely simple or common techniques used.
2: Medium difficulty. Need some effort in practising, yet manageable for an average pianist.
3: Hard difficulty. Great deal of practice and skill are requirements for this arrangement type
4: Midi focused. If you don’t care about playability, as you need it for digital work like remixes, then this is your choice.
[Future Gazer] – | fripSide | To aru Kagaku no Railgun OVA | OP
– Medium difficulty –
4) Feel free to post additional info or other text as desired.
5) I will inform you if I decide to transcribe it.