- Warning: Any fanboy of SAO should not go anywhere near that read more button.
- So what’s this about today?
- Right, it’s about the mysterious anime Sword Ass Online. Did you see it? I did and I saw it a lot. And nope, I am NOT amused.
- Or what do you think if these things pop into your eye?
- For me, SAO is the biggest shit that was produced in the past two years and despite that, it’s ranked #43 on MAL. What the hell are they thinking? Just because it’s a series about an VRMMORPG everybody loses his brain and starts fanboying around, even reviewers sites deny common sense and drown under the masses of idiots, who begin to drool at every Ass-suna assshot.
- Shortly put, the novel was crap and the adaption was even crappier.
- 50% of all episodes are fillers, drama getting introduced by slaughtering random worthless NPCs, characters are inconsistent as hell, kiritos character design is stolen from Roxas of Kingdom Hearts, the hentai tentacle monster, random girls falling for kiritou, unbelievable stupid behaviour of side charakters, just to name a few.
- But the absolutely most ridiciulous scene is the one with the glopping. It’s terribly forced and just makes every effort trying to be serious looking more pathetic. If they wanna do a porn/hentai whatsoever, please do so. But stop trying to make this look like a serious show. It’s total trash.
- For your enjoyment, I made an audio parody on the glopping noise. Really worth a listening, but hear for yourself:
- Oh yeah, I got my hands still full with transcribing.
- New sheets are on the way :)
Transcribing statusbusy studying for exams
Gankutsuo (a classic)
Aldnoah.Zero (great story, questionable presentation)
Haikyuu! (still awesome)
Zankyou no Terror (best series this season)
Free! Eternal Summer (I'm a swimmer, nuff said)
Nobunaga Concerto (it is quite excellent)
it is the last eternal summer
Spring Season Summary:It was inevitably great. 7/10